Here in Buffalo, NY we hold on to summer as LONG as possible! If you haven't had a chance to pop by your local farmer's market yet this year, now's the time.. Supporting local farmers, getting the best prices, plus the freshest ingredients... Here's a medley of recipes you can probably make after a quick stop at your local market!!
1. Roasted Vegetables with Thyme: Gather an array of colorful vegetables from the market – zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, eggplant... Any of your faves! - (Plant Based on a Budget)
2. Farmer's Market Salad: Let's be real, it's all about having the fresh lettuce and a good salad dressing so top this with any fresh veggies you can find! (The Simple Veganista)
3. Berry Crumble: Reminding you to add your protein powder! I use KOS - Show me the Greens (No Sweat Vegan)
4. Creamy Spring Pasta with Baby Kale & Spinach: This recipe will make you fall in love with kale (if you're not already...) (The Organic Kitchen)
5. Healthy & Colorful Swiss Chard Salad with Apples & Chickpeas: YES you can put fruit on salads! (Lavendar & Macarons)
6. Strawberry Spinach Salad: A great substitute for the traditional strawberry & goat cheese salad, is swapping out the goat cheese for avocado! (The Simple Veganista)
7. Butternut Squash Soup - I'll definitely be making this once we start seeing the squashes coming out at the farmer's market! (Vegan Huggs)
Want to learn how to eat in a way that nourishes your body so your health & energy thrive, in a way that feels simple & enjoyable?! Join my coaching program Eat Well With Steph! A 12-week coaching program with:
self-paced online modules & workshops (& you can keep this content forever!)
weekly small group coaching calls
Interested but still have questions?? Send me an email: email@example.com
What's your favorite way to enjoy your farmers market finds?! I want to know. Find me wherever you like to hangout:
Facebook: Stephanie Lee Genco
As always... Discovery Calls are FREE :) Make an appointment & let's see if I could support you, too!
You are worthy of living and capable of creating a healthy lifestyle you love. 🤍